á Meat and Veggies:
á 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
á 1 garlic clove, minced
á 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
á 1 teaspoon cumin
á ½ tsp cayenne or other red pepper (powder)
á salt, to taste
á 200~250g of peeled shrimp, ground/shredded beef or ground/shredded chicken
á 1 pack of button, maitake, or shimeji mushrooms, sliced
á 1/4 green bell pepper or 1 Japanese piman, thinly sliced
á 1/4 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
á 1/4 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
á Refried or black beans (canned), heated
á Fresh shredded spinach or lettuce
á Flour tortillas (1 pack or 10 homemade)
á Sour cream
á 200 g shredded cheese
1. Put the oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and onions. SautŽ until lightly browned.
3. Add the meat, cumin, cayenne/red pepper, and salt and cook thoroughly.
4. Now put in the bell peppers/piman and mushrooms and sautŽ the mixture for 3 minutes until the vegetables are limp.
5. Finally, add all ingredients to the tortilla, roll it and enjoy!